Contributions of food, personal care items, and money are always welcome, and greatly appreciated. Our current top 4 items of need are soup (all kinds, but especially chicken noodle), canned corn, macaroni & cheese, and canned tuna.
There are many ways to directly support the Goffstown Network food pantry.
- MAIL: Checks can be made out to the Goffstown Network, and mailed to Goffstown Network, PO Box 603, Goffstown NH 03045. In-person donations are also accepted during normal pantry hours.
- ONLINE: PayPal donations are accepted via the PayPal link below.
- AT THE PANTRY: Food and personal care donations can be dropped off at the pantry at any time by putting the donation inside the unlocked Goffstown Network van that is by the door (if you are donating anything perishable, please call 497-3433 to let us know). Donations are brought inside daily. You can also drop off during regular pantry hours (Wednesdays 6:00 – 7:30 pm and Saturdays 10:00 – 11:30 am). The pantry is located at 7 North Mast St, Goffstown NH 03045.
- AT HANNAFORD SUPERMARKET: Food and personal care items may also be placed in the drop box in the entryway to Hannaford Supermarket in Pinardville.
- ITEMS CURRENTLY NEEDED:
- Canned goods (soup, vegetables, fruit, beans, baked beans, tuna fish, tomato sauce)
- Boxed goods (pasta, rice, macaroni and cheese, dry soup)
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Personal care items (toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, feminine hygiene products, shaving cream, body lotion, etc)
- Canned meals, such as ravioli and beef stew
- Packs of individual fruit cups, snack bars and peanut butter/cheese crackers (for the Weekend Food Program for Students)
Local growers are encouraged to grow an extra row of their favorite vegetables, for donation to the Goffstown Network food pantry. In addition, gardeners are reminded that any excess produce they may have is welcome. Our first year was very successful, with community members bringing in over 1000 pounds of freshly grown, local produce. We continue to build on what we have learned. We are getting assistance from a number of local individuals, businesses, and organizations. We are truly excited about this program because it helps us bring fresh, healthy produce to our clients (something that we strive for, but can’t always do). It also gives local gardeners the chance to contribute to the pantry, while doing something that they enjoy. All types of vegetables are welcome!
Please try to drop donations at the pantry during our open hours. We are located at 7 North Mast Street, across from Sully’s in the village. We are open Wednesdays from 6:00 – 7:30 pm, and Saturdays from 10:00 – 11:30 am.
The food pantry depends on your donations, and we thank you for your generous support! Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. The Goffstown Network is a 501(c)3 organization. Donations are tax deductible. Our federal tax identification number is 02-0453688